1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cwilson3, Apr 17, 2010.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Holy crap.
    Shitty game. Good ending. This is going to get a monster TV rating despite the deplorable game.

2. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Where were these clutch baskets for the Celtics late in the third quarter and early in the fourth?

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Blue font?

4. Nope. Once again typically selective, porous NBA officiating.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of these dead air cuss-cuts.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fuck you Kobe...

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the Lakers. They showed me something. You have to be good to win a Game Seven when your superstar sucks as a shooter.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Oh horse shit, which call did the Lakers get that wasn't deserved? Please provide an example

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

NBA refs have never been great. But this one is on the Cs, not the refs. If they make any damn shots they win this one. They went ice cold. It cost them. End of story.

10. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

Yes, they certainly have. They didn't get any calls.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

oh well... 30 for 30 with OJ is on ESPN Classic in two minutes... fuck the lakers.

12. Mile High,

No blue font at all....The Lakers shot 37 free throws to 17 for the Celtics....Both teams played the same style....Once the Celtics went up 11, the Lakers got to the line almost every single time they missed a shot....It was sickening to watch the Lakers get bailed out time after time after time....

And I'm a Knicks fan...I had no dog in this fight

Draft saved Draft deleted