1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA D-League Showcase thingy

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by Dan Hickling, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

Anybody planning on working this (Jan 5-8, Orem UT)...if so, I got a gig for you....lemme know....D

2. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

I think we're good on this one....t'anx....D

3. mmartz

mmartz New Member

I am located in Bakersfield Ca and available to cover any events for the Bakersfield Jam. martz.media@yahoo.com

4. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

I can handle games at the Utah Flash .... daytonadan@yahoo.com

5. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Did you move to Orem, Daytonadan? I'm surprised that there's interest for stringer coverage of the D-League. I thought most papers who would just run a release.

6. daytonadan1983

Just taking a chance. Have to find something to replace my AFL inventory.

7. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Good luck if you're already there. I know the media guy for the Flash and he's a good guy to work with.

8. daytonadan1983

Indeed he is. I'm also doing some preps for the SL Trib, so life's not bad.

9. Glen Rosales

Glen Rosales Member

My main paper, Abq Journal, has decided the NBADL is no longer relevant so I just lost a pretty good gig. Not that it paid a lot, but at least it was regular source of fiber. Just another sign of the times. Newspapers: RIP.

10. Dan Hickling

Dan Hickling Member

Newspapers: RIP, perhaps....buggy whips, automobile cranks, and eight track players, too, I guess...but the road, the music, and the news rolls along...don't lose heart my brothers and sisters...be strong and courageous....

Draft saved Draft deleted