1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natalie Wood murdered?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 18, 2011.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Ummmm.... Work on your math. If she was 41 in 1981, that would mean she was born in 1940, no? Then in 1957, she'd be... 17.

Study harder, young man.

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Apparently Natalie Wood was an anti-dentite.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Did I do that right?

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

She was actually born in 1938, and was 19 the first time she married Wagner, and was 43 when she died.

6. Again, I'll be in the shame closet.

damn.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I covered that story and was at the house the morning it happened; the police on scene certainly believed he murdered her, as did many of their friends.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Say hi to Joe Pa and Sandusky while you're in the shame closet.

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Aha! It was Walken all along! This investigation needs lots more cowbell.

10. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Credit to all for getting this far without the once-popular Natalie Wood jokes.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This whole thing kind of smells. Apparently the story was part of a Vanity Fair article that was to be featured on a CBS special this Saturday. That is was to air at Saturday at 10 p.m. and not on 60 Minutes says a lot.
    Not saying there isn't anything to it - but it reeks of a sweeps stunt, with the publicity of said stunt prompting law enforcement officials to action because of the media attention.

12. What kind of wood doesn't float?

Draft saved Draft deleted