1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natalee Holloway

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Dec 18, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And yet, you still hit your peak...

2. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Sometimes these cases end up being solved after having sat "cold" for many years. The Austin, TX frozen yogurt shop in 1991, Tyler, TX KFC in 1983, and Mia Zapata are three examples that immediately come to mind.

Of course Natalee Holloway could just as easily end up being this century's Elizabeth Short.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Whoah... you don't think there is an even BETTER chance of this sort of shit happening here????

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Or this year's Elizabeth Smart.

5. I'm not sure.
    Isn't this the Garfield Administration?

6. markvid

markvid Guest

You were good because you used the line "Voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir", didn't ya?

As fas as Natalee Holloway, why this case has gotten so much attention is beyond me.
    High school girl....OOOOOH, TRIP, LIQUOR, PENIS!
    Mother.......FIND MY ANGEL NOW! Oh, and if I slander a government, police officials and declare the suspects guilty without a trial while finding my own man in Aruba and having my hubby find out about it? Welllllllllllll.....

Sadly, it's the case that brought Nancy "Lack Of" Grace to national prominence.

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Rest assured, my kids will not be allowed to sniff a trip like the one Natalee Holloway took. My high school graduation trip was to Pensacola Beach, Fla., with my parents and best friend. It was a great, great time. Rarely saw my parents but me and my buddy were rarely far away too. Had tonsafun ... without booze or parties and even met a few girls. Kids don't need these elaborate trips for any reason.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Sure they need them! They WANT TO GO! and mommy and daddy say fine, that's one week they won't have to deal with them.

9. cortez

cortez Member

Sure makes sense to me, but what would the cable news folks do with their time?

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I didn't mean talk to the cops. I was thinking more along the lines of somebody getting drunk and letting something slip.

Draft saved Draft deleted