1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My television is haunted

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 2, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I know you want to be me, Doc. that's why you follow me around everywhere. :)

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

It's a perfectly suitable film for an 8- or 9-year-old ... whose father isn't a sadist!

3. dargan

dargan Active Member

Poltergeist was pretty messed up. It's good to know somebody else's dad tried to mess them up with scary crap from TV/movies. When I was little, my dad wouldn't let me leave the room when the "Tales from the Crypt" intro was coming on. Traumatizing, I tell you. But, I know I'll do it too whenever I have my own kids. Gotta keep the tradition alive.

4. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

I think my TV is haunted too. Sometimes when I click it on it shuts off after a few seconds. It's never turned on by itself. But I suspect the ghost haunting my TV is Spanish because whenever I turn the TV on the close captioning is always set to Spanish. It's a habit now to turn off the CC as soon as I turn the TV on. I hope to upgrade to a high def TV in the next year.

5. joe

joe Active Member

When it does all that after you've unplugged it, get back to us.

6. John

John Well-Known Member

Is it safe?

Draft saved Draft deleted