1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My roommate is a d*ck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

A Penthouse Forum letter if I've ever read one.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Without saying a word, you should have just swung your pantless legs over the side of the bunk.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Now that's more the stuff of Penthouse Forum letters.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Seriously. You should've plowed that New England farm girl's field, if you know what I mean...

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Most. Outstanding. Thread. Ever.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I'm just fine. How are the twins? Say, how did you get paroled so quick, anyway?

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

The last year I lived in that apartment another guy who also lived in that apartment with me had a blowup doll in his closet. The kid was really weird all around, but the fact that it was just sitting there for his roommate and that guy's smoking hot girlfriend to see was really reckless. And I promise you by then I had my own bedroom so it wasn't me.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

You roomed with Hokie?

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Freshman year, pretty nice guy is my roomie. Parents buy me a dorm fridge and I store some bubbly in there for a little romance. (Whatever you can imagine as romance when you're 18) Get back Friday night and dude is humping some skank which is bad enough but floor is sticky from him heisting my bubbly and spilling it all over the floor. D*ckhead. Go sleep in the floor lounge and put in for a new roomie (moved within a month).

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Ever since I spent one and a half years with a former classmate and his fraternity brother, it's soured me on the whole idea of roommates.

I'd rather eat lima beans than live with a roommate again. And lima beans are THE single food I hate more than anything else in this world.

11. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

You gave up the drugs and booze, but do you still like Phish?

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Trust me, I have noooooooot given up the booze. And I haven't gotten into Phish or become near the music snob he was. I'm still friends with the guy. I just didn't live in that room. Thank goodness, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted