1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My roommate is a d*ck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

My roommate and I remain very good friends, but I once woke up to the sight of he and his then-girlfriend, both stark naked, looking through his desk drawers. She was yelling at him for not being able to find a rubber. I wasn't happy about waking up to that, but I got up, threw a box of condems at them, grabbed my pillow and went out to sleep in the lobby for a while.

We also fought over Tetris once.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm assuming you guys probably have an ant problem.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Maybe he washed the bottles, Gola.

And being your own roommate does rock. Enjoyed the six months where I could afford to live on my own. Those were the good ol' days.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Good point, wicked.

I liked living on my own and I like sharing a place. Once you find a good roommate, though, or at least one you can put up with for the most part, it is pretty nice especially because of the money saved.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

College taught me that I don't live well with others, and I've only had a roommate once since.

6. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

What's the big deal about a roomie having sex with a gal, especially if he has his own room?

Unless he's Bootsing her while your parents are there for the weekend or they're noisy and you're studying, big whoop.

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

PhilaYank....how ya been? It's me, your roommate from college......sorry about waking you up all those nights.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Always knew there was something I admired about Ashy Larry.

9. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

A guy who lived on my floor freshman year had a roommate who, no shit, beat off to a Pokemon poster.

10. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Wicked....freshman year I was still ironing out the wrinkles, by Junior year I was scoring more than Gretzky! ;)

For the record....I never went to school with Clever username.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I've heard the stories. :D

(OK, I haven't. Someday, I will write a book about Ashy Larry's sexploits, and it'll be a best-seller.)

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Well, that would comfortably make the Top Ten of the most disturbing things I've read on this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted