1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My quest for pervdom - I now have a myspace page

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I found out by accident that one of my close friends has a myspace page. She's 38 and there's a completely sexed-up photo of her on it. I was embarrassed when I saw it and I'm too embarrassed to say anything to her about it.

I found it because I did a google search on a local musician, pulled up his myspace page and my friend was one of his myspace friends.

2. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

You got phished, or whatever that's called (it's like a virus that adds code and people can't leave you comments, and you can't log in). I had the same thing happen two weeks ago, and I changed my password and had to delete some code that was in my profile that was mysteriously added. But that's all. Change your password first.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Should I be worried or happy that I haven't gotten any friend invites from strippers or hookers yet?

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Dear God in Heaven, I just spent the last 30 minutes updating my myspace page.
    Putting in a profile, adding in info, my desire to meet Chris Hanson.
    *shrug and outing alert, if you're a myspace whore, and you go looking for a new profile that lists Chris Hanson as person he'd like to meet, that's me*
    I'm up to four friends, three people I know and some guy named Tom. I think he invented myspace or something, or maybe I went to high school with him and I just don't remember.
    I was told I'd get a bunch of invites from bands and such, but that hasn't happened yet. I wanted to add music, but I couldn't make the damn thing work.
    So it goes.

5. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Not bashing here, but if they were best friends wouldn't you have talked with them within the last 14 years?

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Tom is friends with everyone. And there's no deleting him.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I have deleted Tom from my myspace page. It can be done.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I have also deleted Tom from my list of myspace friends.

9. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

See the other MySpace thread for my personal story of the day. Meanwhile, I'm going to edit my page. I still have "ends." as the answer to "Would most like to meet:."

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Off subject: HeinekenMan - Love the caption to that photo. Makes me laugh every time.

11. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Yes. I probably need to change it at some point. It's been on there for a few months,and I have some new ones. But that one's pretty cute. Didn't expect the girl to offer the mouse a smooch. However, she does bite the nose on her little doll Minnie Mouse.

12. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Wow, no one's made a Pacman joke? I don't know if I should be impressed or discouraged, but seeing as how I can't come up with a good one right now, I'll go with discouraged.

EDIT: I mean making a Pacman joke is as easy as shooting a bouncer at a strip club fish in a barrel. There, it's the best I can do right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted