1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My sister and her best friend at the time repeated this line nonstop after she first saw the movie. Compelled me not to watch this movie. And to this day, I still haven't.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And I hate it when people get character names wrong.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093779/

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

You haven't missed much. Never sure what all the fuss was about. [/girlwhohatesDisneymovies]

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Blasphemy.
    This movie is hilarious, though it is a Disney movie. I remember our youth group seemed to watch it an inordinate amount growing up, because it was "safe" to show to the church kids.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

LOOSER!!!!!

I adore this flick. That is all.

6. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Inconceivable!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Hahahahahahahahaha....thud.

Definitely one of best movies made in the last 30 years.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

It's no "Heathers." Just saying.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm still pissed that my Harry Potter rental from Netflix came out of the sleeve in two pieces. I really watched to watch that tonight and get in the mail ASAP. The latter will come true, me watching the film tonight obviously won't.

9. The good news is all the Potter movies are probably on all the HBO channels right now ...

but yeah, Heathers rocked.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Except I don't have any HBO channels, I rely on rentals to watch my movies. So be it.

11. Third=best fecning movie of all time:
    1) The Mark of Zorro (Tyrone Power, Basil Rathbone).
    2) Captain Blood (Errol Flynn and BR).
    3) Princess Bride.

12. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

It gives me great pleasure to know i misquoted a movie. I thought I had spent too much time watching TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted