1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"My McNuggets are an emergency"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

That was effin' solid.

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

This might be one of the funnier threads I've seen in a while.
    Bravo, all.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

While I don't have any sympathy for people who have a meltdown and call 9-1-1 for stupid shit, I have to say, how ridiculous is it that McDonalds can take your money in exchange for one product, then refuse to give it back when they do not have the product you ordered. All sales are final? I'm wondering if someone just didn't know how to void a sale on the cash register.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Though I am sympathetic to your point, I am going to have to pin the blame on Obama for forcing people to rely on big government to solve their problems.

5. Double Down

Obama has told those McDonalds worker it is their civic duty to get their ass to at least one year of college, so it's going to all work out in the end, Ace. Just pull your car around and we'll bring The McHope out to you shortly.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Better make it a McDouble!

7. Double Down

Fine, but depending on how much you make, we're going to tax somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of your remaining piece of cheese.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

So could I. Doesn't mean I would.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Not without that last "e." ;)

10. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I gave them up for Lent, and have been McNuggets (and McDonald's) free for a week now. I'm not craving them to the point of needing a McNuggets fix, but when I do break down and go (hopefully, it's after Easter) 9-1-1 will probably be called if they're out of them. I just won't be the one doing the calling. :D

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, I know. KY was just saying that he physically couldn't eat 20 nuggets. I'm guessing he could.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Good to know the democrat message has hit the masses- If you need assistance call the Government- for anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted