1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My door is always open for this girl

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by GimpyScribe, Mar 29, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It's the PIKE house. Why am I not surprised that the couch has seen worse times

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

These guys may be the biggest bunch of pussies I'm ever heard of. A free ride walks into your frat house and starts pleasuring herself and no one, no one jumps in for a pile driver? Clarify for me again--these were college kids on a college campus in a frat house, correct? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something. I'm not? Unbelievable.

And the whole fear of Duke thing smacks of a bunch of lawyers in the making. U of M Pike lawyers--I think I have find the lowest common denominator in the human food chain.

But, now they'll gladly auction off the couch for a few dollars. Maybe if someone had dropped a briefcase of cash on their couch, these yahoos would have gathered in a circle jerk and spanked their monkeys until they splooged all over the Benjamins.

Draft saved Draft deleted