1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My bologna has a first name, it's Punch You In The Mouth

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 18, 2009.

1. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

Damn this thread. Now I had to go out and buy bologna to make a sandwich with because I suddenly craved it so much.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Ditto. I had bologna and cheese basically every day thru seventh grade....Now, blecch.

3. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Fried bologna rules. And there is nothing wrong with PB and banana either. Haven't had either in years, but now I've got a hankering for some. But Miracle Whip did, and always will, suck.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Talk about a haymaker. I was expecting the "friends off" from the Sleeveless Southsider.

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

sorry i prefer miracle whip

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Miracle whip? ugh....I think I'm gonna puke. And ketchup on bologna.....that's gross too.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The one who nuked a month and a half ago?

8. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Damn straight. Mustard. Yellow. That is all.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I <3 Bob Slydell.

10. I actually kind of feel guilty by this thread for having bought a half-pound of bologna today. But at 2.99 a pound and being and underpaid journalist, it's what I have to do. Besides, it tastes fantastic.

But this thread is making think of the fluffer-nutters my dad used to make me as a kid. Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches were fantastic, but can't remember the last time I had one.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wonder if the sandwich thief threw it away when he realized there was mayo on it?

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Wouldn't head cheese be the lowest priced deli meat?

If not, shouldn't it be?

Draft saved Draft deleted