1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My 6-year old

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

just beat me at Madden 06'............69-56.

5 minute quarters.

He was KC, I was ATL.

A brief synopsis..........Trent Green goes 44-62, 802 yards, 8 TD, 8 INT.........Just threw jump balls all game long to Kinnison, who finished with 30 catches, 700 yards, 4 TD.

Vick was 3-3, 102 yards, 2 TD, before he left the game with a bruised vagina.

In comes Matt Schaub.....12-26, 442 yards, 6 TD.........12 yes.........12 INT.

:mad:

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Sir, may I be the first to LMAO.

Does he have any good rack of lamb recipes?

edits to correct she to he. sorry.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Yeah........laugh all you damn want.........I just grounded the little tickturd til he's 14.
    ;)
    I mean.....he just pickin' the same damn play........I tried blitzing, double teaming, triple teaming....everything......

4. boots

boots New Member

I have one word for you my friend.....RETIRE! 8)

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

6. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Dude, my 5-year-old beats me at NHL 07 on Xbox 360 all the time.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Another reason for me to never allow one of those systems in my house.

I don't want my 6-year-old daughter bragging to everyone at the family reunion how she kicked my butt in a video game.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Forget video-game button power, Chef. Try pedal power. :D

9. printdust

printdust New Member

I don't even try to compete with my 11-year-old. Don't even go into the same room with him.

10. boots

boots New Member

Chicken shit!

11. Simon

Simon Active Member

Take control of the safety and put a shadow over Kennison. But of course then he will throw the jump ball to Tony G which is more deadly than the jump ball to Kennison.

If someone is running the same play, always always always take control of a player and shadow him yourself. 95 percent of the time they learned the game with that one play and thats all they ever do.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Shove him a la the Great Santini and tell him he's gotta win by two... touchdowns.

Draft saved Draft deleted