1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MVC Shuffle

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

This is my alma mater ... :'(

Edit: This is golden video folks.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

BBAM, don't take this the wrong way but I sincerely hope BU gets kicked around the court for the rest of the season.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Before this gets too hostile it should be pointed out that this was done before the season for charity. In no way was this a midseason production.

Still ... I cringe when I watch it.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I posted this on the college basketball thread a few days ago. Too hilarious for words, especially if you cover this conference.

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Hey, I am a graduate of Illinois State and I thought the video was kind of fun. It was retro in a very cool way and done, of course, tongue-in-cheek. Now, the 8-minute run time ... not sure about that.

6. No doubt. Why did it need to be 8 minutes? Seriously. Funny clip though, even if the Braves are overrated.

Draft saved Draft deleted