1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multiple jobs for sports gambling writers -- Telecommute

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Christopher Smith, Feb 9, 2019.

1. JournalismJobs.com - Job Listing - Sports gambling writer

Description:

Are you interested in covering NFL, college football, NBA or college basketball through the lens of gambling?

Work for an established, heavily-resourced company that is highly motivated to compete with the best sports gambling content that exists in 2019.

Are you a fan of ESPN Chalk, The Action Network, vSin, Wager Talk and other projects like that? You'd be a great fit for our team.

We have multiple projects that include the following:

-NFL, college football, NBA or college basketball gambling expert.

-Sports gambling email newsletter.

-Breaking news (injuries, suspensions, line moves, coaching changes, etc.).

-SEO-style quality game previews from a gambling perspective (trends, weather, injuries, matchups, analytics, etc.).

Applicants must have previous media experience, a passion for sports gambling and a deep knowledge about one or all of these sports.

We have part-time or full-time positions available, depending on which types of writing interest you.

Be a part of a growing startup operation within a larger company. Email your resume and cover letter to christopher@techpro.cr, along with an explanation of your interest and experience.

2. Feel free to message me if you want more details.

Looking for a bunch of different things. Can be freelance, potentially, but ideally will hire a few people at 40+ hours per week.

3. Todd Shriber

Todd Shriber New Member

Hi Christopher,
    I'm definitely interested in the position and would love to discuss it with you in greater detail. I sent a resume and clips to your email earlier today, but figured I'd reach out here, too. I look forward to speaking with you soon. - Todd

4. Sports Barf

Sports Barf Active Member

Hi Christoph, I just want you to know that I applied too. I am a huge gambling fan/addict and know WAY MORE about the business than anyone else here. Can’t wait to meet you and get started!

5. Thanks to everyone for the interest and response. I am slowly going through applicants (there are many). I hope to reach out to some people next week to continue discussion.

6. Sports Barf

Sports Barf Active Member

Looking forward to hearing from you Christopher!

Draft saved Draft deleted