1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Speaking of selfish idiots who are endangering themselves and the rest of us, I give you Jerry Falwell, Jr.

2. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

I presume these guys will be making the arrests?

[​IMG]

3. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Tracking Illinois coronavirus: 528 deaths, 16,422 reported cases, 80,857 tests

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Experts Disagree.

5. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Right now since most of us are at home anyway and testing continues to suck, no it doesn't matter. We want to get back to work and go to large events and have football, it matters a lot.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maybe but then if when and so and if not we'll see, fantastic tremendous outstanding. Powerful, very powerful and strong. Who knows, what the hell do you have to lose. Believe me.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Affects 35 seniors.

"What we tried to do was encourage our seniors to go ahead and, if you're going to graduate, graduate and move on with your life," Alvarez said. "We appreciate everything that you've done. But move forward. The future is in question, and we can't promise you anything."

That's someone who knows there will be a truncated or canceled football season that affects the entire athletics department.

I Should Coco and Neutral Corner like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Considering that he's going to try to send people back to work before we get testing straightened out, it matters.

10. Roscablo

Isn't that what I said? I mean, I made no reference to timing, but I did say going back to work. If we're going back to work we need testing, regardless if he's forcing work, we want to go to work or whatever.

11. Roscablo

And he wants the economy going again so bad but people aren't going to go out and do things if they are scared to do so. That means knowing if things are under control or not. Not doing testing doesn't exactly help that cause. It's amazing to me we've been so against on the federal level.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted