1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MTV's latest dose of crap - Maui Fever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KP, Jan 24, 2007.

1. KP

KP Active Member

What's the gist here? Are these actors or "real" people or people dropped on Maui and told to get laid?

2. Oz

Oz Active Member

Gla I'm not watching MTV. Something tells me I'm not missing much.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Can't tell you about that one, but I did catch the premier of "Engaged and Underage" yesterday. Wow. That had me in stitches the whole time. And to think, that show comes just four years after "My Super Sweet Sixteen"!

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

So, Cadet, are you saying I should or should not tivo Engaged and Underage the next time it's on? I've been wondering about that show since I'm such a big fan of The Hills which comes on directly afterward.

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

It couldn't hurt to watch an episode, but maybe not if you're planning a wedding, because it kinda pokes fun at bridezillas and overbearing moms and idiot grooms. And those who marry really young (last night's couple were both 21, but they were both virgins).

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sure they were.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

Good show.

Even better with the mute button on.

8. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

There needs to be a shallowness scale created for each new MTV "drama." About as deep as the kitchen sink, about as deep as the puddle at my feet, about as deep as a trough at an NFL stadium ...

Draft saved Draft deleted