1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MST3K? HAH! Try BYH30K

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jan 8, 2008.

1. 14

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I was always a Jessie Spano fan. I liked the tall/geeky combo.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Lisa was beautiful, but clearly the second of three. Kelly was, is and always will be No. 1.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that's what she said. [/theoffice]

5. I never liked how they treated poor Lisa - always sticking her with Screech. Where were all the playas in Bayside?

6. ArnoldBabar

Damn you to hell, disrespecting my Jessie like that ...

... Preppy

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

maybe she's the one that turned our boy screech away from women.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah, Lisa did get "stuck" with Screech more than the other girls, but Kelly got him (when she studied science with him in order to go to the George Michael show; even though he turned her down), and so did Jessie (when she bought him in the date auction and had to take him to the dance. But it's not like Lisa never got a guy. She won Bryan -- the smart, preppy, black guy on the student government -- in the date auction and took him to the dance, along with at least one lunch. She also took Darren, the good-looking, black dude on the freshman football team, to the Senior Kick-off party. Though we never saw it go anywhere, she and Eric, Jessie's brother, also became very friendly; hell, he even let her drive Mr. Belding's car. And then there was Zack. She shared a couple passionate lip-locks with him and walked off hand-in-hand with the "Blond Tom Cruise" one day during her senior year.

So it's not like she didn't get anyone. Lisa, though it was never stated, always seemed too good for the high-school crowd. She was a know-it-all who got more of a thrill out of digging in peoples lives and helping them out -- and shopping, of course -- than actually enjoying the pleasures of the flesh.

I'm sure she did extremely well at F.I.T. and has a young stud waiting on her hand and foot. She didn't need that in high school because she knew what the future would have in store for her. Lisa Marie Turtle was a great beauty. But she was no Kelly Kapowski.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wow.

10. ArnoldBabar

How does it feel to become the Lisa of SportsJournalists.com, beej? Did you hear Mike/Kelly go by? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted