1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You're Embarrassed To Admit You Like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I started a thread like this in the summer about songs you're embarrassed to like.

Tonight, I watched the Karate Kid during commercials during the NCAA tourney and am now into Footloose.

I'll watch both whenever they're on. Tonight was the third time in 2008 I've watched all or parts of the Karate Kid.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I've mentioned this before, but Serendipity.

And as I said before, hey, fuck you, it has Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack in it.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

4. Anal Intruder VII

5. Clever username

Oh great, now someone is going to make a foaf-mikey ass sex reference and IJAG's head is going to explode.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

What's embarrassing about that? Oh, you mean because most people agree IV is the best one in the series.

7. Yeah, that's the direction I was going.

8. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Umm...it might pay off to read some of the odd threads around here, just to get this stuff. I was just going to say Swimfan. It's a terrible movie.

9. Clever username

Do you have any kind of social life? If so, don't bother. You'll never see the sun again.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Clueless. And I'm watching it right now. :p

11. Clever username

I'd go gay for Paul Rudd.

What?

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Gas...a mid-70s movie about the energy crisis, featuring Donald Sutherland in one of his slumming role.

Draft saved Draft deleted