1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother of the Year: Halloween Edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

West Virginia mother allows her 7-year-old son to dress up as a member of the Ku Klux Klan for Halloween. But it's OK, because his brother did it a few years back:

[​IMG]

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/Mother-Responds-to-Controversy-After-Son-Dresses-as-Klansman-for-Halloween--230306501.html

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

It's okay though, the KKK donates to St. Jude, says mom.

3. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

of all the horrible things, his mom made him sit through that piece of crap movie

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

In the interest of accountability, this is my home state of Virginia, not West By God. Although it's not that far from the border...

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Oops. I guess the W in the station's call letters confused me. Fixed.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Now we know what becomes of the broken hearted.

7. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

8. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Early in my reporting career I covered crime - among other things - for the Staunton paper and our coverage area included Craigsville, Va.

I've been in a lot of backwards places in my time, but few have been as creepy to me as Craigsville.

I was not surprised when I heard about this story last week.

9. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

....and serial killer John Wayne Gacy dressed up as a clown and regularly entertained at children wards in Chicago area hospitals. So that could be a future Halloween costume for her kid.

Draft saved Draft deleted