1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Insufferably Unfunny Comedians

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 3OctaveFart, Sep 24, 2012.

1. RubberSoul1979

RubberSoul1979 Active Member

Dane Cook - He doesn't tell jokes.

Joe Rogan - You exponentially lose IQ points if you think he's funny.

Paul Mooney - Yes, I'm white.

Gallagher - How/Why/Where did he get so famous? That said, I'd easily prefer the"Black Gallagher" character ("Osama Bin Ladin? More like Osama been HIDIN!"..."Pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, blue diamonds, purple horse shoes...that leprechaun's on ACID!") on Chapelle's Show.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Ovaltine? They should call it Round-tine!

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Rogan destroyed The Man Show faster than Sandusky destroyed Penn State football.

4. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

3OctaveFart

5. Steak Snabler

Comedy Central didn't realize it was Carolla and Kimmel's dynamic that made The Man Show. Doing that show without them is like doing PTI without Kornheiser and Wilbon, as the endless number of imitation shows/segments on ESPN and other networks have proven.

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

He doesn't recall giving you permission to post.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

That show was so great.

I think Simmons wrote that Corrolla is the funniest man alive but is so lazy that he will never become a superstar.

8. Steak Snabler

I listen to Carolla's podcast every day. He also writes books and does stand-up, so I wouldn't say he's lazy. His relative lack of stardom is more because he's difficult to work with.

9. 3OctaveFart

3OctaveFart Guest

You seem like you could have a sense of humor, but the other guy is as funny as a genital wart.

10. turski7

turski7 Member

This guy is worse than Gallagher.
    [​IMG]

Like I said before, Conan O'Brien is awful. Just terrible in every way. Can't believe people actually were up in arms that this ass clown lost The Tonight Show.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

I don't recall asking for your opinion on humor.

Draft saved Draft deleted