1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most embarrassing moment.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Jan 23, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Was heading toward the door to pick up my date for a sophomore formal. Was looking at her and walking toward her patio door. Looking and walking, looking and walking....

BAM....right into the glass door. Damn them and their Windex.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Thanks, mike. It was a long time ago, so the aroma of fail has been dispersed by the winds of time. Besides, just about every guy has at least one epsisode like that, but very few have ever bedded a woman that hot. I can't curse my fate too roundly. Hopefully your fraulein took it as a sort of compliment. My Belgian friend was very gracious about the matter, I might add.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

She messaged me a few nights later, telling me, "I really like the sex with you." I took that as a good sign.

I've yet to have a girl I've slept with laugh at my sexual inadequacies, aside from the size of my dick, that is. I'm sure if I fucked a dude, the first thing he'd tell me is how awful I was. Advantage women. Though extremely tough for me to get, they're definitely the nicer gender. It wasn't a coincidence your Belgian friend was gracious. It probably doesn't hurt that she was satisfied with your lapping.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I was covering a state baseball playoff game, and ripped the back of my pants on some sharp metal thing along the side of my car seat.

The worst part? I didn't realize what happened -- it wasn't a windy or anything -- until AFTER the game ended. Looking back, I must have done it getting into the car earlier that day.

I picked a bad day to not wear boxers. :D

5. writing irish

Mike, the whole experience of working at resort in the Caribbean was actually kind of creepy. I learned that I wasn't even close to being the hedonist that I thought I was. By the time it was over, I was thoroughly bored with alcohol, weed and even pussy. And very sick of being around shallow people. I was ready to sign up for the nearest monastery and read nothing but Thomas Merton, Tolstoy and Dostoevsky for the rest of my life.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Farting during sex is much worse. Kills the mood instantly... especially when it happens in a position referred to with a number.

7. writing irish

"Oh Sandy, the aroma is rising behind us..."

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

But farting after sex is always satisfying.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I can't imagine what it would take me to get to that point in my life. I can't even spell Dostoevsky without looking at it.

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

The bloody nose thing reminded me of "The 40-Year-Old Virgin."

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I've got too many to list, and frankly, I don't feel comfortable enough with all the company here to share.

12. I don't want to go into details, but let's just say it involved a midget, a monkey and a quart of Pennzoil.

Draft saved Draft deleted