1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most Disturbing Sight Of The Day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Jul 5, 2008.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

As I sat at the stop light of one of the busiest intersections in town, I notice a group of teenagers in bathing suits holding up signs for a charity carwash. But then I look at the median and see a boy -- no older than 14 -- who had a swimmers physique and swimmers apparel on. As in a speedo that barely covered his balls. If it wasn't for that two inch piece of cloth, he would be bare-ass nekked. He's holding his sign in such a way that he would appear naked, but would occasionally lift it to reveal a small stack of one-dollar bills hanging out of his speedo. He basically looked like he should be working at To Catch A Predator: Chippendale's edition.

Am I overreacting or should this seriously creep me out?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Did you give him a dollar bill?

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Shotty told me I shouldn't tip him unless the service was good. He was only mediocre.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'd be creeped out.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm sorry, Pope. I'm at Daytona International Speedway with 175,000 of life's most degerate, 90 percent of which are wearing either too little clothing or clothes that are too little for them.

THOSE are the most disturbing sights of the day. And it's not even close.

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Pope, I don't think you gave us enough description of what the kid looked like.

7. sportschick

Damn, I should be there. I love barely clothed degenerates.

8. imjustagirl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There, sc. Now it's almost like you're here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. sportschick

Man, Sasquatch is there. Fantastic :D

I could wear a fucking bikini there and not look like a whale. That's saying something.

10. imjustagirl

I just told Pope on IM that I was going to take my camera phone down with me when I go to the media center, take pictures of people, and send them to him.

I should just post them here. I need to go get a photobucket account.

11. sportschick

You do! There are no better pictures than from the infield of a NASCAR race.

12. imjustagirl

I would never post Talladega pics. Mostly because I wouldn't trust myself to live through a trip to the 'dega infield.

Draft saved Draft deleted