1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moss back to Minnesota

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Elliotte Friedman, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Don't have a link, but Jay Glazer and Adam Schefter both reporting the Patriots and Vikings will finalize a trade that sends Randy Moss back to The Land of 10,000 lakes.

Favre gets to be with Moss, three years later.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Minneapolis traffic cops are on notice!

Objectively on my part, Randy Moss is maybe the greatest receiver I've ever seen.

Subjectively on my part, it's going to be awesome to watch Favre and Moss ride the fail boat in the healing waters of Lake Minnetonka.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Which one's The Kid and which one's Morris Day?

4. Bubbler

I don't know. What I do know is Brad Childress is the one holding the mirror for whoever Morris Day is.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

So what does Jerome do if he's not holding the mirror? Just dance?

6. Bubbler

He supplies Moss with weed and Favre with painkillers?

This is going to be awesome. Packers fans have seen how this plays out. Favre is going to be so laser-focused on throwing to Moss that's he's going to become very predictable, especially under duress. I expect the interceptions to skyrocket.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I cannot see this ending well for anyone involved.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

One of those trades that hurts both teams.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Is anyone saying what the Patriots are supposedly getting in return for Moss?

Edit: PFT is reporting that Schefter is reporting that the Pats will get a 3.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And this frenzy all started with Bill Simmons "accidentally" tweeting it when he meant to send a direct message.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I'm no Twitter expert, but I'm pretty sure it's very easy to tell the difference between a direct message and something you post to your wall or whatever.

Simmons is a donk.

12. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted