1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mort reports that Leinart will start this sunday

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Sep 25, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Thank you, Dennis Green. Now I can at least get through this week before the next torpedo hits.

2. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

I'd like to see Dennis Green call ESPN out on this. Mort's a good reporter, but he made Green look like he waffled on the decision when in fact he probably never had Leinart starting.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

My guess -- Dennis Green fucked with Warner a bit. Said no personnel decisions are made til Tuesdays. YEA, RIGHT! Like every week Dennis Green decides on his starters on Tuesdays. But who knows who's starting til then?? I guess Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald MIGHT not be starting. I'll let you know tomorrow, boys!

So Denny let Warner twist in the wind a little bit just to let him know he better shape it up, or Leinart actually will be starting.

4. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Man he has a right to do that I mean what has Warner done to prove himself he can't hold on to the ball off the snap if his life depened on it you gotta start Leinart.

Draft saved Draft deleted