1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moron/Criminal-in-Chief press conference

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

touche

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

But then your kind all said that about Reagan, too. I'm assuming you're just too young to remember that.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Yeah but the Bush-hating PTB haven't locked or killed it, have they?
    It's even harder to hide one's bias when in charge.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I bet you think Reagan would have fucked up the War in Iraq too, Hammer.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You know, if these wise old Congressmen had thought we were REALLY putting this country in peril with our war stance, they would have moved to quash it. They can't. And even if the war is fucked, you can bet that there's people on BOTH SIDES of this political fence that are profiting from the war. Hell, some of the same banks were financing BOTH the Allies and the Nazis in WW II.

We'll see the planet blown to kingdom come when the sick bastards like Al-Queda get enough toys or the planet's monetary assets run out. And, quite frankly, I don't think some of the crochety bastards with the towels on their heads and the cameras rolling are in too big a hurry to meet those virgins on the other side or they'd be a little more active in the kill the West movement themselves.

6. If you had stopped with "I don't think" I'd have agreed with you.
    Who are the Democrats who are profiting from the war? Please tell me because I;d like to write and tell them to stop.
    You do know, of course.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well obviously the Dems who are profiting from the war are the ones who got elected last year. Pay for a position in the House or the Senate is sky-high.....

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Since I am, you know, old enough to have voted for Reagan (and did), I can say unequivocally that we never would have been in Iraq with the Magic Bullet Iraq-was-responsible-for-9/11 story Bush sold us.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Are you saying that the targeted defense companies aren't funding any Democrats? Or, for that matter, the Oil Industry?

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Reagan knew the difference between carrying a big stick and going around clubbing hornets' nests with it.

It's the difference between competence and incompetence . . . as if that really matters to you.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Ouch.
    Now, turn to FenPhen and say, "Did I do good?"

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Yawn, why do you really think we all conspire against you, or seek approval from anyone else on the board?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.