1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More reason to walk all over Chris Berman...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, May 21, 2010.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

My old man gobbled 222s like they were Pez so I am very familiar with them. However I have never heard them called Deux Deux Deux's at least here in Ontario where Berman supposedly loaded up on them. Fucking drug smuggling yanks. :)

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It would be like the sun, only smarter.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

There will be a spot, in a public place, when someone will be able to take those lines and lay them on his ample ass.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Are you folks still coming south to smuggle Canadian beer and whiskey back north?

5. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

It actually pisses me off when I turn on a baseball game and hear Berman doing play-by-play.

The stammering is so distracting.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've never heard them called that either - I've always heard them referred to as "two-twenty-twos" - but I thought maybe I'm just not knowledgeable enough about the drug lingo.

You know, unlike Berman, the suave border-crossing expert who was undoubtedly the inspiration for "Smuggler's Blues."

Draft saved Draft deleted