1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Myspace fun

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Because Poin would be arrested if he posted the former.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Saw this on Today show this morning...the victim had allegedly bashed her former friends on MySpace, so they lured her to this house and bashed her back.

One of the mothers--not wanting to miss her moment of TV fame--agreed to be interviewed so she could tell Matt Lauer that the victim shouldn't have written bad stuff about the others.

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

In an unrelated topic, check your PMs. I have invited certain posters to my apartment to talk about nasty things you've written about me on sportsjournalists.com. Also, Damn! Brittini looks like a certified bad ass. I see a future in sharpening toothbrushes for assaults in the "yard".

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I thought there was something suspicious about that invitation you sent me......

5. Rumpleforeskin

Should I bring anything? Party favors perhaps?

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So do the bullies' mugshots.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Can you bring a couple dorks to be lookouts?

8. Rumpleforeskin

Well, if I'm going to be the one who's getting his ass kicked, I would rather bring a couple dorks to jump some people back.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What part of party pooper don't you understand? Oh, and bring a video camera so we can get both of your black eyes in stereo.

10. Rumpleforeskin

All right. I'll bring my two friends -- Smith and Wesson.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Just read the story. This was weird:

"Lindsay (the victim), her father acknowledges, wasn't perfect and had her share of problems, and was not living at home at the time of the incident.

After an argument with her parents, Lindsay had been living with Nichols (one of the chicks that beat her up) for about a week when the beating occurred.

While she was well-liked among her friends, an honor student and maintained a job, her father said, she also had a history of anger problems.

A few years ago she had a fight with her mother, and had been put on probation, he said."

NOTE TO SELF: Do not send kids to Mulberry High.

12. rube

rube Active Member

Zachary Ashley certainly doesn't resemble the type of greasebucket that would be involved in a ridiculous act such as this.

Draft saved Draft deleted