1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More for W to ignore

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lamar Mundane, Jul 8, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I want to have more sympathy for Powell, I really do. Unfortunately, I have less.

He fucking well knew better.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

If it was all a bowl of lies, their conscious will punish them enough. Nothing we can say, or write, here will help at all.

3. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

If it was all a bowl of lies . . . . . I prefer to see stronger punishments than just those involved feeling really bad.

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Even if they feel really, really, really bad?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

but, he will continue to toast the blood of many, many more american kids while that very blood continues to make the ultra rich even more rich.

god bless the usa.

6. [​IMG]

"In this vial, you can see my conscience."

7. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Enlarged to show detail:

[​IMG]

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If you think that's the extent to which we should hold accountable those who consciously made bad decisions, well, I don't know what else to say.

When I was in uniform, I really like Powell. But what he's saying now is of little help when he could have said those same words to the U.N. and possibly saved a lot of lives.

Draft saved Draft deleted