1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moon River...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/od_nm/pakistan_bulb_dc;_ylt=AjGbPkTGNVSqneIzr8UH__sDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBhZDhxNDFzBHNlYwNtZW5ld3M-

Operation removes lightbulb from anus

Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.
    Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Million to one shot, Doc. Million to one.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Damn, Boots gets around.

4. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Well, it is kinda dark in there ...

5. Help me find my keys and we'll drive out.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hope it's not a halogen bulb. Thosecould really roast your anus.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Was this some Starman justice for what this guy did to get in jail in the first place?

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

In a related story, Amnesty International announced Tuesday that actor Richard Gere had just returned from an inspection tour of Pakistan ...

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I wonder if they found Lemmiwinks up there.

10. fanboy

fanboy Member

Oh, sure. Just laugh at this poor guy. But when you've been drugged by 'them' and have lightbulbs shoved up your rectum, we'll see who's laughing then.

11. Pete Wevurski

Pete Wevurski Member

He asked for a BUD light!!

12. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

You using the whole fist, doc?

Draft saved Draft deleted