1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monica gets her sheepskin

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Dec 20, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

My boss' daughter graduated in the same class with Monica. That's quite a prestigious school.

2. C'mon, folks. How is she NOT supposed to have a publicist, whose job it is probably to say no a lot. She's been so craving the publicity that I had no idea where she's been for three years.
    And the LSE is where Mick Jagger went.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I like Monica. Good for her. I hope she has a long happy life.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Was Brandy jealous? (oops, showing my chart knowledge again)

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

JFK went there too, but he didn't graduate. I think he was only there for less than a year, then left due to illness and ended up at Harvard instead.

6. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

On another thread Hondo generalized and called everyone in the state of Alabama a douchebag.
    That makes Hondo a hyprocrite.
    On one thread he's saying it's OK for him to stereotype and generalize with universal applications, but when it's turned against him suddenly he says it's NOT OK.
    Hypocrite.
    Absolute hypocrite.

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Uh, was she wearing a blue dress when she crossed the stage?

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I'm happy that she has gotten on with her life in semi-anonymity, but you know that on the first day of classes, every guy was thinking, "Well, I know one woman here will put out...."

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yeah, probably a good idea that she's interviewing for jobs in britain and not over here.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And chances are so will every other woman.

http://www.wilmingtonstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061220/NEWS/612200447/-1/State

More than nine out of 10 Americans, men and women alike, have had premarital sex, according to a new study. The high rates extend even to women born in the 1940s, challenging perceptions that people were more chaste in the past.

Yes, folks, our parents and grandparents probably screwed before marriage as well.

And I'm sure Fredo's abstinence-only program will, like the war on drugs, poverty & terror be a huge success.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Dude, dude, dude.

If you're going to make such a point as to name-call the same way three times ... shouldn't you spell it correctly?

Geez.

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Yes, but Ken Starr never wrote a government report on my grandmother's skin flute skills.

Draft saved Draft deleted