1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Molly Ringwald, OMG!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by micropolitan guy, May 9, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Molly looks much better now than she did in Not Another Teen Movie. And she's still an attractive woman.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

What the hell happened to her. First Marcia Brady, and now this!?!?!?

And Ally Sheedy wasn;t exactly looking good at any time except for St. Elmo's fire. Did you see High Art?

3. boots

boots New Member

She still has a pretty mouth. Speaking of mouth, I wonder can she still do that trick she did in the movie "The Breakfast Club?" You remember the trick, she could put on lipstick by sticking it between her tits. Amazing. I'm still fucked up by it.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Somehow I doubt that Molly Ringwald applying lipstick with her tits is the only thing that made boots fucked up.....

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

mmmmmmmMolly Ringwald

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I still would.

7. lono

lono Active Member

No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.

8. boots

boots New Member

Evidently, it's what made you the same way because you wasted a valuable portion of your fucked up life to make a post like that. Gee, aren't you special.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Grandma Helen: Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies.
    Grandpa Fred: I better get my magnifying glass. Ha Ha Ha.
    Grandma Helen: Oh, and they are so PERKY. [reaches to cup them]
    Samantha: I can't believe my grandmother actually felt me up.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Now stae on topik or take it of the bored.. Have a happy ststoobmfu day (only in backwards part of the Black Forest of Bavaria)....

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

ally sheedy may have peaked in "hill street blues." man, was she hot in that catholic school-girl outfit.

didn't dig her that much in "st. elmo's." the short hair and all. oh, she was hot in "wargames," too.

ringwald never did much for me. she looks as good now to me as in her teen years.

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Why can't you stay on topic. The good posters all exchange PMs about you fuck up every thread and how I am right and you are wrong, so just fucking live with it. Learn it, love it, live with it. Is that so hard to do?

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day, bitches.

Draft saved Draft deleted