1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moddy Mix 2013

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Hell, a good many of them got there so there's that at least. Maybe they'll all get there. And yours was sent with the new "full" postage.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I will pay for a copy of 2007-09 Moddy Mixes. I have everything from 2010 onward.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I have all of them back to 2006, I think, in my desk at work.

Damn good music on all of them, but I believe this year's tops them all.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I've been listening to this year's in the car. It is really, really good.

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I will go back and check my mailbox tomorrow. I have a super tiny mailbox and I'm pretty sure my carrier was cursing me for going on vacation last week because my mail was CRAMMED in there. Not one inch of space to be had. So maybe he was saving my Moddy Mix for after I had retrieved all of my junk mail/former resident's junk mail/giant mailer coupon books/bills.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Y'all are killing me.

7. Moderator1

STILL nothing? I have to go to the post office tomorrow, will put two more in the mail. If the others show up, share with friends.
    Friends who don't mind songs about dogs defiling teddy bears.

8. imjustagirl

People have friends who mind songs about dogs defiling teddy bears?

Puritans.

Thanks for the resend. My hood post office will probably get them back to you for more postage in about June.

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Who sings Track 11?

That is a beautiful cover. Maybe my favorite song on the whole album.

10. Moderator1

I can't recall right off the top of my head - I'll post the whole list next week.

11. imjustagirl

Did my substitutes go out in the mail? Did they? huh? did they? Did they, Moddy? Huh huh huh?

12. Moderator1

They were packaged and will go to the post office - a different one - tomorrow.
    Which is when the originals will show up, I'm sure.

Hey, if any of you received them and got a dud, let me know that, too, and I'll send out a replacement. Found a dud in the family pile. Used to happen more regularly, this is the first since I started using iTunes. So I'm guessing the fault is somehow mine and not iTunes.

Draft saved Draft deleted