1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moddy Mix 2009

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Got my copy of the 2009 Mix yesterday. I missed out the last few years. A big thanks goes out to Moddy for putting this together - I love this year's selections.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Me, neither, but I have full confidence in the ol' P. O.

::)

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

My confidence was not misplaced.

Got it.

THANKS.

Awesome, so far.

4. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Got mine today and listening to it now. Moddy, thanks again. You done good!!

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Received mine yesterday. Good stuff.

Got all excited for a couple of songs: "That sounds like Straight No Chaser!" to which the wife responds, "No it sounds like most a capella groups."

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Got mine in the mail today. Heading to a friend's house for a movie and a beer, and now I have something to listen to on the drive. Thanks!

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Am listening to Moddy Mix '08 right now -- always brings a smile to my face.
    Guess I'm too late to get in on the 2009 version? :) {Dang, December snuck up fast}

8. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

I was just listening to 2008, and wondering how I'd missed the 2009 announcement. Can't believe I missed this thread.

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I just got the 2009 edition tonight and will be listening to it this weekend.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I think the White Christmas is much more contemporary. I'm guessing Norah Jones.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

The version of Drummer Boy is far and away my favorite of that song. Now just gotta figure out who sings it.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'll give the answers soon enough - good guess on Norah Jones, it does sound like her. It ain't.

Not too late. I'm sending out a few more Monday but that will be it. Let me know ASAP

Draft saved Draft deleted