1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mo 'Nique gets her panties in a wad

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 26, 2006.

1. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Two thoughts:

1. I'm glad I have no idea who this "celebrity" is.

2. Does playing the race card even raise an eyebrow anymore?

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And right on the heels of Mo Bigger Nique is this story: SI swimsuit model May Andersen will go to anger management classes as part of a plea deal for hitting a flight attendent on an Amsterdam to Miami flight. She faced two years for assault and battery.

What the hell is it with these chicks who think one TV show, one hit song or one modeling gig makes them a diva, and therefore licensed to abuse people?

3. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

For the supermodels, it's lack of food.
    For Mo'Nique, it's 15 minutes without food.

4. Rambler

Rambler Member

So because she's heavy that means she's in the wrong here? How thin would she have to be before the Mr. Universes on here didn't make that an issue?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No she's wrong because she brought a blow dryer on the airplane so her hair dresser can come up from coach(cheap bitch) to fix her before landing she, bitched and moaned and acted like a fool.
    It;s just funnier cause she's fat and the juxtaposition of her fat droopy ass with panties the size of a queen size fitted sheet jammed up her crack is a LOL mental pitcure.

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

This post, and this particular post only, is useless without pictures.

I repeat: this particular post only.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

she's not in the wrong because she's heavy. i'm just guessing either she or someone in her ridiculous entourage incited the incident by acting like trash headed to the jerry springer show. that is simply an educated guess based upon my own experiences with flight attendants. curious, isn't it, that other passengers haven't exactly rallied to the tearful accusor's side. ??? ??? ???

8. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

I love how acting like a total bitch on an airplane turns into "I hope no other black people will fly United either."

What a fucking asshole.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

As well you should be.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So explain Naomi Campbell.

11. Rambler

Rambler Member

My point being, she was most likely at fault and is a pseudo-celebrity at best, but I dislike when people use any excuse to rip someone for being fat. Rip her all you want for her actions on the plane, but I don't see why there's a need to call her a whale, etc.
    Except to battle your own insecurities, I mean.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

But if she stops flying United, can you imagine how much their fuel costs will decrease?

Draft saved Draft deleted