1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MMOD Alert (10:45 a.m. Thursday)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by beefncheddar, Mar 15, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

At 45,000. At this rate, I MAY get in about 2.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

One word of caution for once you get in: Last year, IIRC, if you left the player alone for something like 15 minutes, there was a prompt asking you if you were still watching. If you didn't hit "Yes" within five minutes, you were kicked out.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I logged on two hours ago and went off to run some errands. When I came back, I had been \"bumped because of inactivity\" and I\'m back in line.

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Yawn. No offense. I'm actually IN Winston-Salem working the tourney, and I'm not going over to watch it. Can't think of two teams I'd less like to watch than these.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Blocked out by the work filter. Amazing -- I can watch ESPN 360, but not the tournament.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

You can't be serious, Norman.
    How can you be there supposedly covering the tourney and not be at the arena for every game?
    You should have your credential revoked.

7. Norman Stansfield

Muahahahaha

I have three things to write tonight -- all on my team, all on a hellacious deadline.

I need time to relax and focus.

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Try using mrsneakie.com

What would be excellent is if they offered three screens the size of the small screen they provide for games so that you could see all three games not being shown in your area.

9. Norman Stansfield

I just tried that MrSneakie thing last night for the first time. It's pretty sweet.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm in now, but can't figure out how to select a game to watch. I work IN a CBS news room, but I just want the Maryland game since hte fuckers turned it off for Louisville.

11. Norman Stansfield

You should go Postal, spup.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

That site is blocked out as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted