1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MLB.com's "Meet Alyssa Milano" contest: Is this ironic?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 30, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Damn. She's made the rounds. I would still hit it, though.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You should have sent a tape of your Little League career to the Yankees, they probably would have signed you to a four-year, $40 million deal.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She was with all those "name" players, but Carmen Fanzone gets her best.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I might just quit my job to enter. Hell, I'm more than qualified. A bit dorky & an ex-pitcher with multiple arm surgeries.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Who knew back in the '80s that portraying the daughter of a former major leaguer (Cards 2B Tony Micelli) would someday compel her to obsessively seek carnal activity with major leaguers? Is this some kind of weird daddy complex manifesting itself?

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I don't care how many times Alyssa's been around the basepaths (or in the crease, since she has dated hockey players, too), I'd jump at this chance. Call out the fire department, boys, because Alyssa is s-s-s-s-s-smokin'!

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

save it, guys. leave it to leo1 to express the board's unslakeable thirst for all things milano. my guess is he's already on a plane to collect his, uh, booty.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

He's gonna have to fight me for bench space.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So if she'd dated four guys who WEREN'T baseball players, she'd just have dated four guys, right? So maybe she should expand her dating pool, but it's not like dating four guys makes her a whore.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Naahhh.

Rain on your wedding day ... now THAT's ironic.

Or a free ride when you've already paid.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Maybe they're just all fine young men!

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Yeah, other than the fact that Pavano is a spineless yellow bastard that should be put away for grand larceny.

Draft saved Draft deleted