1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mizzou To Gay LAX Coach: Bend Over

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, May 15, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Besides, it wasn't the school. It was the team. As a club team, they hold all power.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Wow, way to generalize. I'm guessing you've never played lacrosse or hockey.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

That's just a dumb remark.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Clever and HH: you beat me to the punch.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Isn't one of the few athletes who are still active and out of the closet a lacrosse player?

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Hell, Q lost a lot and snorted sucked too, but they didn't fire him right away!

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Maybe Jerry Falwell was behind the firing of this coach....or maybe he deserved to be fired for reasons other than who he likes to bone.......nah has to be bigotry.

Where is reverand Al when you need him......

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Or maybe he tried to fuck one of the players like the sicko on the other thread? You never know. Let's wait to pass judgment until we know more about the situation.

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Yup. No more blueberry pancakes for Zed.

10. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

No doubt Milan.....if only those bigoted hockey and lax players could be more open-minded like the football team.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Falwell had an appointment with the grim reaper when Hawkins got canned by the team/club.

Did David and Nathan Fisher stopped by Liberty University this morning? [/sarcasm]

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I read reports that many players left the team after the coach came out. One conservative blogger wondered if gay coaches should be allowed in the locker room with their team.
    I've always felt that if you're secure enough with your sexuality, you shouldn't have a problem working with or for anybody.
    If you're not so secure, that's your problem, not the gay person's.

Draft saved Draft deleted