1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitt Romney -- I Warned Y'all

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Aug 8, 2007.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It's the Hillary Effect. Try all the dialects, see what works.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Well, kiss my grits.

3. You don;t really believe that urban legend, do you?
    (Before someone posts the video, remember that she's quoting a poem, in dialect. If I read Robert Burns, am I pretending to be Scottish?)

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Depends on whether you can distinguish a burr from a brogue...

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Just don't quote Isaac Bashevis Singer

6. I'm trying to figure out why, all of s sudden, I'm typing semi-colons instead of apostrophes.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I can, in that I can understand people speaking in an Irish brogue and haven't the first fucking clue what any Scottish person is saying, ever. ;)

8. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Great. This may be the most unelectable collection of shitbags ever foisted on the American voting public. Not a one of them is worth a steaming pile of pit bull droppings.
    If McCain were just only a little nuts, maybe, but ...
    Romney just shot himself in the foot, you know, the kind of move guys who wanted out of combat used to get out of combat (before joining the Air Guard and defending the skies of Alabama). Giuliani's own kids hate him. How can you vote for a guy whose own kids hate him?
    Obomba hasn't got a fucking clue. Chair a Senate committee first, then see if you can get promoted from the JV.
    Hillary? She's smart, but evil. I was discussing Cheney with some friends - I met him when he was SecDef and he was damn sharp - but they said, yeah, he's sharp, but he's evil. Maybe he's Hillary evil twin or vice versa.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Richardson.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Richardson won't even vote for Richardson.

He's running for VP.

11. alanTdot

alanTdot Member

Draft Oprah ... .

12. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted