1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitch's Necropalooza

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'd rather read Bo's response letter from heaven back to Albom.

Dear Commie Pinko Writer,

Stop trying to make money off the reflected glow of my reputation. Wait ... stifle that, Woody Hayes just slapped me in the ass for writing "reflected glow of my reputation", this heaven shit makes you soft.

Better put, stop being a mealy-mouthed pussy. Better still, don't be a mealy-mouthed pussy in my name. I don't like you Commie writers anyway, this kind of shit is subversion from within. For all I know, you're trying to trick me into taking your spot in hell.

That's all I got. Go Blue and go tell Lloyd Carr not to let the door hit him in his losing-to-Ohio State ass.

Yours,
    Bo

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Winner!

4. I'm updating the catalogue.

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Samson Among the Philistines Play Set: $59.95

Comes with "Heavenly Slayer of Hordes Grip" for better game play. Now you can be the Righteous Instrument of God's Murderous Will!

Jawbone sold separately.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Not being a smartass, but asking an honest question:

Doesn't Telander get more from the S-T, because he was able to foster a competition for his print services?

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

1. Bubbler's post is an award-winner
    2. The flame war between OT and his critics is irrelevant. The issue on this thread is a matter of personal taste. Mitch's style and ideas are known to all. Millions of persons, many of whom are sports editors, eat it up with a spoon, which is why Mitch is rich and famous. They make millions of others violently ill, which is why there are message boards and threads like this. That is all.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I thought I read that Mariotti is the highest-paid writer after his most-recent negotiation.

Draft saved Draft deleted