1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missing person alert: Where is BYH?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Oct 7, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I haven't seen the jerk posting for a few days. I know he wasn't able to kick his addiction that easily.

So what's the deal?

Who wants to try to guess (bonus points for anything potentially libelous)?

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I killed him. I was jealous of his sexual prowess.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

His head exploded after the 500 gazillionth time he and Pube argued over ARod.

4. Bubbler

Maybe he couldn't live with himself since he turned himself into an acronym. It's not unlike the credibility slide from Jefferson Airplane to Jefferson Starship to just Starship, except he skipped the middle part.

Right now, he's working on the SJ posting equivalent to doing the soundtrack of Mannequin. C'mon, BYH, snap out of it! Nothin's Gonna Stop You Now! No wait, scratch that, avoid Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Now!

5. Actually he's shacked up with Buck.

They rented Beaches, The Bridges of Madison County and The English Patient. They have a couple bottles of a nice white wine and will be snuggling by the fire in front of the TV all weekend.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I know I am no BYH, and no one really give a shit that I have been more away than on lately. But the reason I haven't posted much is that I have been kinda busy. Mostly not in a fun way, but I do have something fun planned for tonight. If BYH does show up (and I don't mean on the side of a milk carton), please tell him that I think he's a good egg.

7. Bubbler

Seems like BYH's absences generate these kinds of threads fairly often, but he never really ever totally flies the coop.

What I want to know is where Tron disappeared to. Dude cracked my ass up.

Come back Tron, liven this place up some. And fuck all those dipshits who got into your grill!

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

BYH is hunting birds.

9. sportschick

I think that calls for a pic, Dools.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Truth is, he has been banished from the board for a week because he lost a bet...MUAHAHAHAHAAHA.
    And he's about to lose another one ... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

12. sportschick

Damn, and I was starting to think he'd learned of IJAG's love of dark meat and ran away :D

Draft saved Draft deleted