1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Minor League Baseball and Sports Coverage in South Central and Eastern PA

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by fourcorners, Mar 3, 2011.

1. fourcorners

fourcorners New Member

Hey all,

With high school championship season just around the corner, I'm available and will be at all of the following:
    District 3 Swimming Championships
    PIAA State Boys and Girls Basketball Tournament; I'll be at BJC for the finals, but am also available for individual games if it meets your need and is in my area.
    PIAA State Wrestling Finals in Hershey
    District 3 Regional wrestling sites

I may also be at the PIAA Swimming and Diving Championships at Bucknell depending on the time and other events that might conflict.

I'm in the Hershey/Harrisburg Area, and could pick up NCAA tournament games as well if your home town team happens to be facing Lebanon Valley, Messiah, or anyone else in the area.

Clips and references available by request, reach me at gpic92 at gmail.com or drop me a PM. E-mail address is in my profile, as well.

Bests!

-FC

2. fourcorners

fourcorners New Member

Re: Pennsylvania Freelancer Available for State Tournaments

Will be in State College Saturday for all four PIAA state championship basketball games on Saturday the 26th, and am already credentialed.

Clips, references, and resume available, shoot me an e-mail at gpic92 @ gmail.com

3. fourcorners

fourcorners New Member

Bumping this back up; I am available for the AHL play-offs (Hershey Bears), am within driving distance of but not yet credentialed for the Philadelphia Flyers, and also the Harrisburg Senators as the Eastern League gets underway. Clips and references available upon request, e-mail is gpic92 at gmail.com

4. fourcorners

fourcorners New Member

Bumping this back up.. As we get in to May and baseball is well under way, I am in Harrisburg and available for any coverage of visiting teams coming to Harrisburg, or rehab starts that are happening in Harrisburg. Am also within driving distance of the Reading Phillies and Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs for either of the above mentioned.

5. fourcorners

fourcorners New Member

Bumping this back up again, this time for high school state championships. I am available for mostly all PIAA State Championships, including track and field at Shippensburg University this weekend.

Draft saved Draft deleted