1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miller's Cerevaza? Opinions?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Has anyone had Miller's Cerevaza yet?
    It is a Miller Lite with lime flavoring ... basically an American version of Corona with lime.
    I have a craving for some tonight and was thinking of picking it up. Anyone tried it yet?
    Thoughts?

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

it's miller. that should tell you everything you need to know.

and i believe it's called chill -- or it was test marketed under that name. i thought it was a joke, and even became a running joke between a friend and i

3. John

John Well-Known Member

No chance in hell I'll ever try it.

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

It reminded me mostly of Zima, the so-called clear beer that was a brief hit some fifteen years ago.

Chill is not a bad tasting beverage. If I was at the beach or at a party and was offered a bottle, I’d gladly accept it. But I can’t imagine buying it, not when there are so many good, full-flavored beers available.

Chill is a refreshing drink that looks like beer but doesn’t taste like beer.

http://tallahassee.com/legacy/special/blogs/dblackburn/2007/04/is-new-miller-chill-worth-buying.html

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Miller lite = piss

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Take that back. Perhaps you didn't hear that it tastes great and is less filling.

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

And as for the Chill stuff, I had it. It sucks.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I will not try Chill. I stand by Miller High Life, though, as an awesomely good beer for $3.29 a six pack.

9. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I'm not a Miller fan by any means, but didn't think it was bad...much better than other Miller stuff.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

Cosmo, $3.29 a six pack tells you it is piss

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I like piss beer sometimes. High Life is a smooth piss beer. Natty Light is an awful piss beer. Tonight I'm in a good beer night, so I bought a bunch of hopped-up stuff. Poker nights, I like to drink piss beer. It's all about the mood.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I can get Yuengling for $4.50 a six-pack here. Not piss.

Draft saved Draft deleted