1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Militia seizes Federal building

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Either he's serious, or he's trying to make a joke.

If he's serious, then he tweeted something stupid. If he's joking, then he's making a joke about an issue that is very personal to thousands of people. Why doesn't he make that joke in Newtown, or Colorado Springs?

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Baron, you've got to stop watching those Barney Fife clips.

3. Baron Scicluna

Never watched the show. Sorry.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

This is where I'm at with this, too. Let them stay there, but build a fence around the building and call it a jail. Anyone wants to come out and surrender, fine. If they want to fight their way out, let them try. Any one of them raises a gun toward police, they get to be a martyr. Fucking ignorant dumbasses. They can hang out there all winter without heat or electricity.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time I saw an internet picture meme and thought, "You know what? I'm really glad I saw that."

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Cliven Bundy still owes $1 million and continues to illegally graze his cattle on Federal land. Now his kids have taken over more Federal property and people are saying they should be waited out. These idiots won't sit in there for two weeks and then peacefully surrender to be arrested. They'll want to be free to go.

At some point, they need to be punished. Whether that means prison time or loss of property.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Ted, Al, Cliven and now his ridiculous sons. God am I glad my last name's not Bundy.

And may the world never stop reminding Sean Hannity of how he shamelessly fawned over the Bundy family for weeks.

9. Baron Scicluna

You forgot about King Komg.

dixiehack likes this.
  10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Occupied many restaurants in his time.

11. Baron Scicluna

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

This is why I can't stand Fox News. When they talk, people listen.

If these people want their country back, there's an election this year. Good luck to them.
    In the mean time, knock this shit off.

Draft saved Draft deleted