1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mila Kunis in LA Times Magazine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Feb 4, 2011.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Plus Kunis is still on Family Guy, which is also in syndication now, so she's probably sleeping on a bed of money at night. Every comic used to have some gag about how rich Bob Saget is too, since he had two shows in heavy, heavy syndication (AFHV and Full House). Their super-safe content meant that they could fill pretty much any schedule hole.

That being said, I'll echo some of the other comments in this thread - I like Kunis. I just do. She projects that sort of like-able aura in all of her appearances. She showed some pretty good chops on an old episode of radio Loveline IIRC, which was always a bit of a litmus test for whether someone was interesting or not.

2. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Thought she was great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, looking to unhealthy skinny now.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She also might have had to tone up and lose weight for the ballerina role...

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

She was great in Extract

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

She did. Saw her on Craig Ferguson a few weeks ago, and she said she and Portman basically starved themselves for their roles. The day she wrapped on the film, she had to catch a plane... but not before she pigged out in some airport restaurant. That photo on the LAT is probably a little dated. She looks much healthier now - at least she did on Ferguson's show.

As an aside, a funny bit of that Ferguson interview. She was talking about being 14-15 when she was doing 70's Show. Ferguson: "You were 14? Oh, I feel so bad, now."

6. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Girl needs to eat something. She lost her hotness. She was hot back when she was, what, 120 pounds? At some point, you lose your femininity, especially with an already-slight body type such as hers.

I just don't get why so many beautiful women want to look like junior-high-school boys.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Kunis
    The girl from Modern Family
    Vanessa Hudgens

all look the same to me.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

A-freakin'-men.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Worst. Haiku. Ever.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Hard to lump her into this since it was for a role.

No different to me than Mickey Rourke using steroids for "The Wrestler."

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I always thought Laura Prepon was gorgeous. She was on an underrated show called October Road for a couple seasons and I saw her in a guest part on Castle a couple weeks back.

Valderamma is probably making a fortune off Handy Manny. He's also supposed to be playing Ponch in the CHIPS movie.

I'm surprised Topher Grace has fallen off the map after being pretty good in a movie with Scarlett Johannson and Spiderman 3.

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

It was a list of three girls who have a similiar appearance. Wasn't intended as a haiku.

Douchebag

Draft saved Draft deleted