1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Freeman to -- Bleacher Report?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Moderator1, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Lots of rumors still flying around CBS. Mike Freeman's CBS Twitter no longer active, but this one is active

https://twitter.com/mikefreemannfl

I have heard he is headed to Bleacher Report. I know they have been trying to upgrade. Anyone know anything for sure?

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

From the New York Times to CBS to Bleacher Report. Sort of the entire story of the business in one person's career.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Let's be fair though... Bleacher Report probably paid a shitload to get him.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Then they overpaid.

5. Mizzougrad96

I'm sure Doyel is devastated. :D

6. Well, with that resume ...

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It's the same Twitter account, just renamed. And for some reason he still follows me.

8. Mizzougrad96

How long ago was that? I mean, I know a lot of people don't like the guy but I think he paid the price for that mistake.

9. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Someone asked Freeman on Twitter if no more CBS and he replied: " No and announcement to come." He then later RT'd this tweet: Collin McCollough @cmccollo
    I'll probably have something more formal written up at some point, but glad to add @JustinOnslow to the @BR_NFL staff! Give him a follow.

10. boundforboston

boundforboston Well-Known Member

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/august/mike-freeman-moving-from-cbs-sports-to-bleacher-report.html

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

What's a shitload?

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

A load of shit?

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted