1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michelle Wie guns for second consecutive "dead last"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Sep 15, 2006.

1. lapdog

lapdog Member

Our publisher orders us to use pictures of her (preferably tee shots which show off her -- ahem -- assets) whenever possible. (We're also supposed to use shots of Pressel and Gulbis whenever we can). Needless to say, we also use huge cutouts of Sharapova about three times a week.

This guy, of course, has also directed our photogs to make sure to get pics of high school swimmers standing on the starting platform, rather than in the water. He likes volleyball a lot, too.

2. I'd love to know where you are at....the editor is a smart person. That shit sells a newspaper...period. Tell him to try women's surfing for some pics...every once in a while you get a smokin hot chick on a board. This is a paper I would invest in.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the easiest way to keep her off the PGA tour be for the PGA to pass a bylaw/rule that says no female player can be given a sponsor's exemption or be invited to play in the tournament unless she has won a minimum of one LPGA event? This way you're not descriminating against women, they can still play on the PGA tour - you're just restricting which women.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I guess Playboy, Penthouse and Maxim must not be available there. If I want to see T&A, I'll go for the real thing.

I hear you can see nekkid babes on the Internets sometimes too. ::) ::)

5. True...but why not look at hot ass while reading the meaningless drivel you see in most sections these days.

Draft saved Draft deleted