1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michelle Obama tape rumors?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pulitzer Wannabe, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

She looked really good last night.

Some would say hot.

I thought this thread was going to be about a sex tape.

2. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Is this the same Larry Johnson who didn't think Bin Laden was much of a threat in the summer of '01? He's got a bit of a credibility problem to begin with ... the guy comes across in his writings as totally unhinged.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The lobbyists and PACs run this country, regardless of the figurehead in charge . That said, I am voting for Obama, because I could definitely look at Michelle for four years. She makes these other first ladies look like a pile of puke.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

From what I hear, it's true and we can expect these to come out right after the democratic convention.

Apparently she was a lot more vocal before her husband's name started coming up as a possible presidential candidate.

I don't have a major problem with it, but a lot of people might.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

God forbid a reporter, you know, ask Michelle Obama about it.

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

You mean ...it's true that Fox can get the Idiot Swath of this country to believe she is saying "Whitey" instead of "Why'd he"?

Of course

7. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

This is indicative of the kind of undertone we're going to be getting constantly from here to November, though -- the emphasis on "otherness,' the implication that these black folk really, secretly hate "us" and mean to do us ill.

8. Mizzougrad96

Well, what is she going to say?

I have two friends who cover Illinois government and they said they've been hearing about tapes for awhile and that they expect them to be released (assuming they exist) shortly after the democratic convention.

They don't know if they exist, but they wouldn't be surprised if they did.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So you go from "From what i hear it's true" to "There's no proof of a tape, but they wouldn't be surprised?"

Way to backtrack, Mizzou.

Outing alert: Mizzou is John Tomase.

10. Do any of these tapes involve Rick Salomon?

11. Mizzougrad96

I know that members of the mainstream media who have covered the Obamas since before he was in the senate definitely think tapes exist.

And they're with Matt Walsh in Hawaii. :D

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, if she says, "Why are you cracker, redneck trash, whiteys messing with a sister?" then you've probably got a story.

Draft saved Draft deleted