1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mets suicide watch

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I know they covered it too.

2. boots

boots New Member

So why are you being such an ass wipe towards me? I relayed information to two people that I know and you come in attacking. It was uncalled for.

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Perhaps what ever is bothering Reyes is having an effect on the club. Maybe, they are now feeling the pressure because the one player who used to be relaxed all the time is now unfeeling/sad. I am sure it is having some effect but the bullpen and lack of quality starts is what is really killing the club.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Good effort, lads.

There's no shame in losing 7-3 to the Marlins. None at all.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

A third co-worker just offed himself. Guess they won't be so quick to talk about the '04 gag the Yanks had, huh?

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

It is an official suicide now, the watch is over. :-*

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It seems like the punctuation from this sentence committed suicide as well.

8. ....I'm taking great joy in the Mets historic collapse just for the way Minaya and Randolph handled the release of Julio Franco.

9. boots

boots New Member

Two games remain. Anything can happen. I won't count the NLeast over until someone clinches. The Phillies can do that tonight.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I don't know why Mets fans are worried. Philly has a one game lead with two to go. This sets up just perfectly for a massive choke job on their part.

11. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

If Schottenheimer can get the axe, I see no reason why Randolph won't join him.

12. I blame the New York media! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.