1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Met-Marlins rotation swap II

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Columbo, Sep 4, 2006.

?

Would the Mets swap starting fives with the Marlins just for the next two months.... not for future

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

See how many holdouts there are, five weeks after it was originally posed......

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Considering the Mets have the best record in baseball, I'd say they're doing just fine.

And please can you all stop telling me how greeat the AL Central is. The Tigers are a Red Sox-esque 8-17 in their last 25 games and still the White Sox and Twins can't close ground on them.

3. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Took the words right out of my mouth.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

More informed group voting this time.....

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who the fuck cares, pube? The Marlins have good, young pitching. We get it.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I voted yes, but if Oliver Perez can somehow continue what he started today then I would say no.

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

When you get it, I'll move on.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I don't give a shit either way. We all know why you're still arguing this -- because of your petty feud with BYH. Grow the fuck up, for Christ's sake.

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I would guess that BYH was one of the smart money who voted in the minority (to swap) the first time I posted it.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yeah. And I remember back in June when the Twins won 21 of 23 games or something like that and caught up one game on both the Tigers and White Sox.

If the AL East is so great, why are the Yankees going to be the lone rep in the playoffs? Red Sox suck, Blue Jays have been done for some time, and the Orioles and Devil Rays are their annual irrelevant selves.

Draft saved Draft deleted